What your customers are saying...
- 89% of people would like to text with businesses. (Twilio)
- Text messaging is the #1 preferred channel for customer service in the U.S. (Twilio)
- Text messaging is 3-8X more preferred than face-to-face communication across all generations. (Twilio)
- Texting has a 98% open rate versus a 20% open rate for email. (Mobile Marketing Watch)
- Text messaging has a 45% response rate versus 6% response rate for email. (Velocify)
- The average Millennial exchanges an average of 67 text messages per day. Millennial use is expected to increase over the next few years. (Business Insider)
Give your customers what they already want. Sign up for Benchmark, and we'll handle everything.